World Domination World Domination

I loved it

A flash Nuclear War Game. Yea there was a game a long time ago called Nuclear War with the same exact premise of this. Ill upload it on my site one of these days. But this is great that the guy converted it into flash. Good Job

Suicide Bunny 1 . 2 Suicide Bunny 1 . 2

I beat it on the first try

Im that damn good! Good Game.

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

GREAT GAME 666 YES 666 I hope Great Game

how to make PB and J how to make PB and J

WOW!!!!!

I ALWAYS Wondered how to eat a peanut butter sandwich!!!!! You taught me so much i love you <3 I gave it a 10 in violence cuz i was folling your instructions and i slit my throat while doing it and now there is blood everywhere and im my sandwich which by the way taste great with my new ingrediant in there you should try it. Uh oh my jugular is squirting a lot of blood out now i think ill call the hospital but thank you for the tutorial

Dressup Chrissy. Dressup Chrissy.

beautiful

Wow do you really look like that? Please e-mail some photos of your self to me. I fyou look that good as a cartoon i want to see your pretty face in real life =). Overall excellent dress up game probably the best on newgrounds. You got skills. I love you! Will you marry me ?

EmeraldTokyo responds:

O_o Yeah I really do look like that in real life. My hair is shorter though. Sorry, can't marry you. I'm ... Taken. By Myself. I get real jealous too. If I found out I was cheating on myself with you ... I might kill you in a fit of jealousy .... O_o; Sorry. Don't wanna make myself angry.

Bubble Trouble Bubble Trouble

TOTAL SHIT

http://www.newgrounds.com/port al/view.php?id=79052 THIS MOVIE IS MUCH BETTER THAN THAT PIECE OF SHIT OMG THAT Games SUCK

End StrawBerryClock End StrawBerryClock

This guy is my hero

This guy inspired me to make my own anticlock flash a while back with Olives Revenge! BTW my movie is "The Clock Assassin" if you want to watch you can :) BTW ALL OF THIS GUYS FLASH ARE WELL DONE ;)

Mech Designer 2 Mech Designer 2

Sucks Balls

Fuck you LOL!
Another gay ass dress up game. play with paper dolls

Kill MushroomClock Clones Kill MushroomClock Clones

This is the best fucking game ever

It should win a fucking award. Damn u know so much mushroom clock you are ubber 1337

BLAM! MiniGame BLAM! MiniGame

its decent

At first it looked like a glorifide mosquito killer but i played more and i actually liked it except for pressing down you lost points for that sorry

PimpMasterKDOG responds:

:********(
What's wrong with blamming tricky's penis???

-->KDOG